Unlock Fertility: Gonadotrophins for Egg Production with Dr. Arshat

Female eproductive system. Let’s follow what is Gonadotrophins fertility drug to stimulate eggplant from Dr Hamid Arshat’s lecture. He is a well -known gynaecologist and midwife in Malaysia. Many refer fertility cases with him. His experience of decades has made him known to many at home and abroad. For this time entry, let’s get some useful information about one of the best drugs to treat fertility which is Gonadotrophins.

Gonadotrophins Fertility Drugs to Stimulate Egg Plants with Dr Hamid Arshat

Gonadotrophins Fertility Drugs to Stimulate Egg Plants with Dr Hamid Arshat Summary

  • Health Info: Gonadotrophins Fertility Drugs to Stimulate Egg Plants with Dr Hamid Arshat
  • Health Category: Fertility
  • Media Publicity: For public awareness

Gonadotrophins Treatment

The purpose is to stimulate very strong egg growth. Usually, this drug is given by injection and is not given to normal patients but only selected ones. There are 2 conditions in which patients can be given this Gonadotrophins drug including: –

  1. Patients with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) who have no response and response to Clomid fertility drug treatment.
  2. Patients with Benign Hypopituitarism mean that natural egg maturation stimulants in the brain do not exist.

This drug is given to patients undergoing IVF treatment as well as IUI. Under normal circumstances an injection of Gonadotrophins will stimulate many eggs simultaneously. And started at the time of menstruation. In the case of IVF treatment, the main purpose is to get as many eggs as possible and mature the eggs. And when the eggs are mature, the next process is that the eggs will be sucked out to be fertilized with her husband’s seed outside to produce many embryos.

Chances Of Getting Pregnant Using Gonadotrophins

The chance of getting pregnant using Gonadorophins treatment if you have sex naturally or IUI treatment is around 20% to 30%. Similarly for women undergoing IVF treatment, the chances of getting pregnant are in the range of 30% to 40%.

IVF Info: Benign Hypopituitarism

IVF Info: Benign Hypopituitarism PCOS

Embryo Surplus?

According to Dr Hamid Arshat, if there is a surplus of embryos, the embryos will be stored in the freezer and each time they are inserted in the process of transferring the embryos into the uterus, only 2 embryos will be inserted. The remaining embryos will be stored in the freezer. Gonadotrophins treatment is sometimes done to women who have undergone a husband’s seed injection known as Intrauterine Insemination or known as IUI treatment. The drug is also to stimulate and mature the eggs simultaneously and with this the chances of success are high.

As mentioned earlier, apart from being given to patients in IVF or IUI situations, Dr Hamid Arshat also gives this treatment to women who suffer from Polycystic Ovary Syndrome or PCOS for short. Usually, doctors will give Gonadotrophins medication to women with PCOS with the following symptoms: –

  1. The woman is overweight or obese.
  2. Irregular menstrual cycle.
  3. Ovaries are swollen and unresponsive to Clomid treatment.

So, the injections given every day from the second day of menstruation for a week will be monitored to identify egg development. There are some patients who respond by maturing eggs a lot and there are also those who do not respond directly to this drug. There are also patients who can mature 2-3 eggs.

Women undergoing Gonadotrophins treatment can sometimes have twins. According to Dr Hamid Arshat, the woman not only got 2 twins, but also got more than 2 to 8 twins. So, the thing of getting twins is a lot of risk and hyperstimulation syndrome is also one of the risks when women undergo this treatment.

Related Article About Fertility

Ketahui Endometriosis Merosak Sistem Peranakkan Wanita

Bagaimana Endometriosis Merosak Sistem Peranakkan Wanita? Episod kali ini Dr Hamid Arshat akan berkongsi mengenai penyakit endometriosis yang merosakkan peranakan wanita. Bagaimana ia berlaku? Diharap perkongsian ini dapat memberikan panduan berguna bagi remaja perempuan ataupun...

Read More

Tips Penting Pengambilan Telur IVF dalam Rawatan Kesuburan

Strategi Berkesan untuk Pengambilan Telur IVF dalam Rawatan Kesuburan Entri kali ini kami memberikan petua pengambilan telur dan mungkin anda sedikit ketakutan? Nah, saya akan memberikan semua petua. Ini berdasarkan kisah benar daripada seorang influencer...

Read More

FAQ Gonadotrophins: Answers to Your Common Questions

What are the chances of getting pregnant using Gonadotrophins

The chance of getting pregnant using Gonadorophins treatment if you have sex naturally or IUI treatment is around 20% to 30%. Similarly for women undergoing IVF treatment, the chances of getting pregnant are in the range of 30% to 40%.

What are Gonadotrophins?

Gonadotrophins fertility drugs is given by injection daily for a week or more. This medicine will be given specifically for the treatment of test tube babies or IVF.

What is the cost of Gonadotrophins treatment?

Usually, the cost of this treatment is more expensive than the cost of Clomid treatment and requires an injection for a week. This Gonadoptrophins treatment costs RM1,500 to RM2,000.

error: Content is protected !!